We would love for you to get acquainted with our adoptable dogs and cats. Find one you like? Good! Then fill out the adoption application and a staff member will review it. If it is all good, then you pay the adoption fee, and you’re off with your new furry family member! We accept cash or Visa or Mastercard, no checks.
If you currently own a dog, please bring your pet and children, so we may do a interaction with all family members.
– Dog adoption fee is $110.
– Cat adoption fee is $85.
– Some pets may be a bit less depending on age, breed, or length of time at the animal shelter.
Your adoption fee covers:
– Spay (females) or neuter (males) of your new pet.
– All appropriate vaccinations.
– A micro-chip identification.
– Flea preventive treatment.
– Cats are tested for feline leukemia & FIV.
== We have a Volunteer Program:
– Earn Community Service hours.
– Get some exercise…Take a dog for a walk.
– Spend some time playing with the cats.